Where and How are your Best Investments? Tomorrow Friday, June 7, 2019 7-8:30pm
A few years ago, I’d go after EVERY Real Estate Deal EVERYWHERE that I could! Singles, Condos, Multis, Commercial, Industrial and even Land!
and Robbie would say:
PPS From John Jackson – 8 Ways to Market to Sellers:
- Pay wholesalers for the leads they throw away!
Wholesalers get a ton of leads that don’t have the equity they need. Have them send you their throw away leads, and the ones that you are able to lease option, you simply pay them a fee for that! Maybe $1,000 as an example.
- Call FSBO’s
- Call FRBO’s
- Send direct mail to listed houses (unless you are an agent)
- Send direct mail to absentee owners with LOW equity
- Skip trace absentee owners with LOW equity
- Hire bird dogs to find FSBO, FRBO and For Lease Houses
- Contact investors to lease purchase their houses
- Help us get in touch with you:
- Keep your contact information up-to-date, especially your mobile number.
- Download the Mobile Banking app and turn on mobile app alerts. When we detect unusual activity, we’ll notify you; be sure to respond quickly to our security and fraud alerts.
- Review your account activity regularly and report suspicious activity promptly.
- Create a strong, unique password for each online sign-in – and use additional security features when available.
- Protect your devices by installing antivirus software and keeping your operating systems, applications and web browser up-to-date on your mobile phone, tablet and computer.
- Stay alert to online threats. Avoid clicking suspicious links or responding to emails or texts urging you to act quickly. Do not provide personal information like your account numbers, PIN or Social Security number.
- Scammers may pose as government officials, law enforcement or even Bank of America employees to steal your personal information.
- Zelle® should only be used to send money to friends, family or others you trust and not to buy goods or services from people you don’t know.*
- Pressured to send money
- Threatened with law enforcement action
- Told to purchase gift cards and provide codes as a form of payment
- Asked to cash a check for a stranger
- Instructed to make a cash deposit for sweepstakes
- Offered more than you are asking for something with a request to send the overpayment elsewhere.