Tonight’s 5/26/08 Meeting
Why do we call it a “long weekend” when it seems so short on Tuesday? Tonight we’ve got a lot to cover so this will be a very interesting meeting.
Hey Fellow Real Estate Investors,
Networking, bring plenty of business cards. What does your card say about you? Is there a message? a problem you can solve? Is the best way to contact you obvious? Hand written note on the back?
1. Is Lincoln taking advantage of the First Time Homebuyer opportunity?
2. What are the latest/lowest mortgage rates and how do you qualify to get them? Will this last? http://www.GuaranteedRate.com/MichaelHurney
3. Upgrade your best investment – TAX FREE or Tax Deferred with a Self Directed IRA at http://www.EntrustNewEngland.com
4. A little guidance in the right direction from someone experienced goes a long way vs Hard Money loans. Here’s why: They’ve made or seen the mistakes already, more tonight about Equity Partners..
5. Can’t see the forest for the trees? Reading the bad news in the paper, internet or watching TV? Actually investing in Real Estate seems to be in another world altogether with plenty of money-making opportunities. You may want to join us with “How to Become a Real Estate Investor in 12 Tough (actually EASY) Lessons” Mike 781-405-1845 cell
6. What’s with Health Insurance, Do you really need it? How about DIY medicene? Sheila’s showing us all about it tonight.
7. Gary Sund will show us his system to cut your mortgage down to 1/2 the time or less!
See you tonight 5/26/2009, 6:30 – 9:00 pm at the SpringHill Suites, 43 Newbury Street (route 1 North) Peabody, MA 01960 Always FREE for members, Guests $25 at the door, $15 in advance, you can notify us at http://www.MassRealEstate.net Events, Fax 781-639-8616 or a phone message at 781-639-8616 See you tonight, Mike Hurney, Director [email protected]