Phone call that just went out:
“Good morning [First Name], Fellow Real Estate Investors and Friends tonight we’ve got a valuable, busy meeting: This is Mike Hurney at MassrealEstate.net
Networking and Refreshments then,
1. “Who Else Wants to have a Hassle-Free Landlording business?”
Starting with Let your Tenants know you’re Serious, Serve ‘em with a Constable!
2. Meet ShortSale Brokers so successful they’ve run out of money. This may be a good networking connection If you’d like to help these three investors
3. Efficient Boilers and water heaters for our coming Winter.
4. Behavioral Styles Can Give You a Leg Up.
Learn The easiest way to sell more, manage better & lead more successfully is to understand the Operating Systems or Behavioral Styles of others. By adjusting your style to theirs you gain instant credibility, literally becoming a member of their tribe.
5. Guerrilla marketing for already busy Investors
Again this is Mike Hurney at MassRealestate.net I look forward to seeing you tonight August 30, 2010 6:30 – 9:00 pm At the SpringHill Suites Hotel, 43 Newbury Street, Peabody, MA 01960 978-535-5000 FREE to members, only $25 for guests. $99/year ($8.25/meeting) for membership!”
$ – [email protected]
PS Tenants Welcome also, know your rights too!
Refreshments, Constable, Short Sale money, Boilers, Phd on Reading people and Guerilla Marketing