This evening Tuesday, March 25, 6:30 PM Zoning/Building Solutions, Appraisals, PreListing Condo, Tax update and Beginner’s Guide to Real Estate Investing
Buy, Sell, Network, light refreshments and the Local market Update. Busy Agenda to make your life easier!
I had some time with our Speakers this morning:
Projects larger than cutting the grass and painting the front…
1. Everett (head of Civil Engineering/Surveying) stressed how much money you can pour into a Project that you are Emotionally attached to but has little chance of success
How he FIRST calculates a Probability index for success, using three factors, upfront? After this you can Invest your time and money wisely, When he shows how to find Projects that WILL succeed!
To help some of us move ahead he’ll send everyone (who attends) a Copy of their Deed which may or may not have restrictions on it? Does yours?
Also one Lucky Investor will be picked to have Everett “walk” their Project and have him let you know the “Probability” of getting the “highest and best use” out of that Property.
2. Jay who’s the “Eyes and Ears” for the Bank of … will give you some unique insight to his job which could help you Investors working with REOs and Short Sales.
Suppose there’s a property listed For Sale at $280,000.
When you find out it’s a Short Sale (bank will theoretically sell it for less (short) than what’s owed) you offer $190,000. because it needs work.
Bank sends Jay, Now what?
He’ll also give his Feedback on Improvements that actually lower the Appraised Value of your Property – All 10 worst improvements to avoid!
But more importantly what are the 3 essential Improvements that payback the most in value!
3. Important MDRA (Mortgage Debt Relief Act) information you should act on. (Located on the website MassRealEstate.net)
4. Quick Tax Update before you FILE!
5. PreListing Condo in Salem $114,000. 4/2/1 Tax Assessed for $132. May be worth $145k with $5-10k upgrades?
6. I’ve also got that Beginner’s Guide to Real Estate Investing workbook to go through, if time permits!
SpringHill Suites Hotel, 43 Newbury Street (Route 1 North just before Sonic carhop), Peabody, MA 01960 No charge to Members, Only $99.00/year to join or $25 for Guests which can be used towards membership tonight only.
See you tonight! Mike Hurney, Director MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 Office 781-639-8616 [email protected]