(Email that just went out 10:09am) Good morning Fellow Real Estate Investors, Contractors and Landlords,
This evening we’ll meet next door at 47 Newbury Street (Route 1 North, just in front of the SpringHill Suites Hotel), Peabody, MA. We’ll be in the “flooring center” with the Burmese Teak floor!
1. My friend Peter is opening the doors to his new Interior finish show rooms which feature:
- Hardwood Floor Installation and Design
- Decking & Patio Design and Installation
- Countertops and Vanity Tops Installation
- Kitchen Cabinets & Vanities Installation
Several years ago he began importing containers of Granite from his partners in both Italy and China. They pride themselves on having the largest variety of figured (that is cut to show the most interesting wood grain) domestic hardwoods on the East Coast, and maybe in the whole country! You’ll get to see the high end flooring that’s $25./SF and everything down to the “Special of the week” Wire Brushed and Hand Scraped Oak flooring for $3.99/SF regularly $5. If you’re redecorating, planning a rehab or new construction you’ve got to join us and see the items that WOW buyers.
2. We’ve got Plumbing members that’ll tell us the 10 Questions that folks who are contemplating an Upgrade/Rehab ask about Plumbing and Fixtures. Also the 3 worst mistakes (causing building damage and contamination) people make when using unqualified contractors.
3. A lot of us waste time looking at Properties that are either way overpriced or not feasible to add to our Portfolios. Carl will go through how he helps his most successful Buyers/Investors/Landlords focus and hit “home runs” on their deals!
4. A discussion on the Ice Dams plaguing us with all the snow and cold.
5. Market Update, Light refreshments, Buy-Sell-Networking and YOU!
I look forward to see you this evening, Mike Hurney, Director MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 Office 781-639-8616 No charge to members, Only $99./year to join or $25. at the door. For financing help or directions, my cell is 781-405-1845