Good morning Fellow Real Estate Investor,
1. Find out WHY your Asset Protection might not protect your ASSets. and what will.
2. Also let’s put it all together and do a Deal from A-Z giving you the knowledge to hit market successfully!
3. I should also have the Energy Analysis of a home from MASS SAVE who spoke to us last month. Did you request your complimentary survey for saving energy and money?
4. Are you still working full time and you know investing in Real Estate is the way to financial security but you’re not sure how to get there?
Do you speak with our MassRealEstate.net members that are doing deals but you feel you need more knowledge to do your first deal?
If you answered Yes to either question tonight would be a great time to move ahead!
5. According to Banker and Tradesman (the paper of record for Real Estate transactions in Massachusetts)
October Bay State Home Sales Jump 20 Percent
Sales of Massachusetts single-family homes rose again in October, increasing 21 percent from a year earlier, according to the latest report by The Warren Group, publisher of Banker & Tradesman.
What’s this mean to you? We’ve bottomed and are coming back from our Real Estate recession? Pre-election boom? Wait til the other shoe (shadow Bank Owned inventory, market dump) drops? Me, I’m optimistic. I do think we’ve bottomed more importantly I believe with Networking and Education we can help the Banks, the economy and ourselves when we get into the market Buying smart, working wisely and marketing aggressively, NOT greedily (we’ve got to leave something on the table for the next person)!
I look forward to seeing you this evening, Mike Hurney, Director, MassRealEstate.net, PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945
6:30 – 9:00 PM at the SpringHill Suites Hotel, 43 Newbury Street (Route 1 North just before Sonic carhop) Always no charge to members, only $25.00 for guests, Join for only $99.00/year. Networking, Food, Asset Protection, Move ahead or Get Started.