Email that just went out:
1. I’ve been working with the Fair Housing Committee in Marblehead, mid December there’s a Lottery for Housing, Affordable Housing. I know you high rollers may not qualify because your income is too high but if you know someone??
2. See you tonight! Friday 11/18, Denny’s in Danvers for our Movers and Shakers 7-8:30 PM, 152 Endicott Street, I’d like to cover the quickest way I know, How to check out Income Property to see if it’s worth “kicking the curb”.
3. Duplex in Lynn $240,000. Rents are $1200 for a 4 bed, 1 bath and $900 for a 2 bed, 1 bath.
4. Three family in Lynn $219,000 all 2 bed, 1 bath units with Bathrooms and electrical updated rents are $900, 900 and 750. Debt Service Ratio could be as high as 1.9 for qualified investors. Or Owner occupied may qualify for an FHA 3.5% down program.
5. Our Homepage IS a WordPress Blog and everyone is Welcome to post/blog there.
6. Housing Court Judge Kerman will preside over our next Main Meeting at the SpringHill Suites in Peabody, Tuesday, November 29 6:30 – 9:00PM and Movers and Shakers at Denny’s in Danvers Friday November 18, 7-8:30PM. I look forward to seeing you there! Also Cheap Coastal Insurance?
7. What’s coming for Mortgages and Housing, I’ll update you tonight.
There is no substitute for networking with you guys! Good luck Investing and I look forward to see you tonight, Mike Hurney