Good morning Fellow Real Estate Investors,
1. By the bye anyone see that house which a Court ordered to be torn down this week? #74 Bubier Road, Marblehead Assessed at $831,300. 3000SF Apparently the property owner was warned by the neighbors and the Court 17 years ago that the Lot was not within the code and anything built would have a risk of a removal order on it. Too bad they couldn’t have worked it out.
2. Anyway this morning – I just got off the phone with Robyn Thompson and she’s looking forward to seeing us Tuesday February 28, 2012 at 6:30 PM and Saturday March 3, 2012 9:00 AM!
Robyn will be elaborating on her Strategies that propelled her to the next level and a How To for us to follow in her foortsteps joining her in Succes$!
Nine Strategies for Turning Ugly Houses Into Pots of Gold
By Robyn Thompson
Key Strategy #1: Develop The Ability To Take Action Quickly.
Key Strategy #2: Learn How To Find And Handle Contractors.
Key Strategy #3: Develop A Sound Educational Plan.
Key Strategy #4: Obtain Access to Private Capital.
Key Strategy #5: Develop An Efficient Office System.
Key Strategy #6: Learn How To Estimate Your Own Repairs.
7. Do Quality Work.
8. Get Your Real Estate License.
9. Develop A System To Sell Your Houses Quickly.
In conclusion by implementing these nine basic strategies, you will develop a more profitable and efficient real estate business. I wish you and your business much success in the coming years.
Robyn Thompson owns and operates Home Buyers, LLC, a real estate investment company which specializes in purchasing, renovating, and selling single and multi-family homes in and around Waterbury, CT. Under Robyn’s direction, Home Buyers LLC has grown phenomenally over the last few years. Robyn purchased 50 homes in 1998. In 1999, only her fourth year of operation, she will purchase 52 homes! Robyn cashes out 97% of her houses to “A” credit buyers in record time. She has made retailing a science and knows every technique imaginable to reduce rehab time, minimize holding costs, attract and qualify good credit buyers, and expedite closings.
Robyn should also have time for “Retailing for all CASH” and “Advanced Retailing” her two favorite topics!
3. I’ve got a bonus from my Webmaster who’s set up a Webinar from 5:30 PM– 6:30 (his “tech nite”) on Backing up your data. If you can make it I think you’ll be surprised at his findings and easy solution!
4. Landlord to Landlord – This is the last Friday of the month, have you given all your Tenants a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) in case they forget your address?
Robyn Thompson Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:30 pm At the SpringHill Suites Hotel, 43 Newbury Street, Peabody, MA 01960 978-535-5000
FREE to members, only $25 for guests. $99/year ($8.25/meeting) for membership! and an ALL-DAY Saturday March 3, 2012
PS I’m also back on Meetup.com MassRealEstate.net “Your Real Estate Future: Don’t watch the opportunity go by” when you have a chance, you can check it out.
Mike Hurney, Director MREIA (NMLS #43341)
Massachusetts Real Estate Investors Association
PO Box 307
Marblehead, MA 01945
781-639-8616 office 781-24-6907 cell
[email protected] or [email protected]