1. Do you know how many Short Sales there are on the Market?
2. Do you know how many Short-Sales could be on the Market in the next three years?
3. Why does it take between 6 months and 1 year to complete a Short-Sale? and How long does it take with our Expert “Loss Mitigator”, Who will show us how to work with her, tomorrow evening?
4. Why are Short Sales a tremendous opportunity?
5. What’s the largest Workman’s Compensation settlement against a Contractor in Massachusetts?
6. Do you take chances and often gamble?
7. How easy and inexpensive (let’s you get a good nights sleep too) is it to have Workman’s Compensation Insurance?
8. When should you “outsource” some particular trade’s work?
9. What are the three common mistakes almost every Contractor makes with their Workmans Comp and tomorrow evening Cy will tell us how we can avoid them?
10. What are the two worst mistakes Real Estate Investors and Contractors can make when filing their returns?
11. Once you receive your refund, you are in the Clear! True or False?
12. What year are the recently hired 16,000 new IRS Auditors working on?
14. Who would you like to meet tomorrow evening to enhance your Business and Income?
See you there! Mike Hurney, Director MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 781-639-8616 office [email protected] ! SpringHill Suites, 43 Newbury Street (Route 1 North just before Sonic carhop) March 26, 2013 6:30 – 9:00PM always FREE to Members. Only $25.00 for guests. Only $99.00/year to join.