(Monday May 14, 2012 noon) – I look forward to catching up with you soon at one or more of these important events, Mike
1. If you know someone looking in this area for property or $ we appreciate your referral.
As you know Real Estate is a “Real” local business so tonight I’m working with Linda,
a Broker who’s got the local market, in Cantabrigia (Latin name for the People’s Republic of Cambridge?)
down cold. She’s glad to find your home or investment property and if there’s any way to finance you into that property I’ll find it as a Licensed Loan Officer with Franklin America!
Tonight, Monday May 14 we’re at Starbucks:
What’s Hot and What’s Not?
First time buyers and sellers get the info you need!
Free Seminar at Starbucks
Kendall Square at the corner of Broadway and Ames St
Monday May 14 5:30 – 6:15 pm
2. Tomorrow evening Tuesday, May 15 I’m working with my SEO/SEM group on Memorial Drive. You can email me for an invite if you’re into promoting your Products/Services on the web.
3. Friday May 18, 7-8:30PM we’re at Denny’s of Danvers for our Movers and Shakers meeting.
4. Tuesday, May 22 10:00 – 5:00PM it’s the New England Condominium’s Condo Expo. If you’re Buying/Selling/Living in a condominium this is YOUR DUE DILIGENCE. It’s a essential to keep up with the changing rules and regulations
on Condos (as Judges often say ignorance is no excuse in complications with the law) and you can cover everything in just over half a day.
5. Our regular monthly meeting is Tuesday, May 29 6:30 – 9:00PM at the SpringHill Suites, 43 Newbury Street (Route 1 North just before the Sonic carhop) Peabody, MA
We’re covering Buy/Sell/Networking, BPOs and Asset Protection.
See you soon, Mike Hurney, Director MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 781-639-8616
[email protected] NMLS#43341
(Friday May 11, 2012)
Candi, one of the Top Brokers in Newton, has a great, move-in ready, Condo for Sale only $449,000 at 15 Frederick Street, Newtonville, MA. You can reach her at the office 617-731-4644 X 32. Good Luck!
I’m partnering with Linda in Cambridge Monday May 14 5:30 – 6:15 PM Market Update, First Time Homebuyers Seminar. Linda has an informative First Quarter report for you. I’ll be introducing a Low Downpayment 3.5% with NO PMI and Competitive Jumbo Loans. Coffee’s on me, see you there, Mike! Buyers, I’m glad to work with you on these financing programs. RE Brokers I’m available for partnering with you at your office or our Branch in Woburn to do these Informative Seminars.
Dave 978-532-5410 the Door and Window Contractor that spoke to us at the last meeting is having a Dinner at his Club in Beverly this Friday May 11 Prime Rib or Lobster $15.00 You can join us or ask his advice on your next Rehab project.
Movers and Shakers is Friday May 18, 2012 at Dennys of Danvers 7-8:30PM we’re drilling deeper into Wholesaling. Bill’s got a form he uses for his Birdogs if you’re interested in working with him?
Our Main meeting is Tuesday May 29, 2012 6:30 – 9:00 PM Buy, Sell and Networking. Bruce will show us how he does his BPOs (Broker Price Opinion) studies for foreclosing Banks and can even teach you how to do it. Also Asset Protection, which entities make sense for your own residence and which for your Investment Property.