Fellow Investors, Contractors and Landlords,
Tomorrow – Buying and Selling Notes for a Profit! with Joe Vernadore
Coffee and Lunch in the room is on me, Mike
Joe also forwarded info on what it is and how we can take advantage of the government’s new “Hardest Hit Funds” in Rhode Island.
What You Will Learn (Saturday, 9am-4pm presentation):
• See case studies of real deals showing you how our students are closing
• Understand why Non-Performing Notes are the New REO
• Sell landlords loaded rentals using our innovative 50/50 model that will have you
• That you can profit while significantly helping people suffering from the mortgage
• Make cash flow like a landlord without the hassles of being a landlord
• Use your IRA or 401k to make tax free- often double digit returns
• Why note investors are making double digit return on investments right now
• How to purchase notes without using any of your own money
• Pull back the curtain on the “Shadow Inventory” being held by banks, HUD, Fannie
• How to Sell Your Properties Using Seller Financing
• How to “Flip” Real Estate Note Without Any of Your Own Money
• How government mandates are driving the business!!
• And much, much more!
See you there, Mike Hurney
SpringHill Suites Hotel, 43 Newbury Street (Just before “Sonic” carhop), Peabody, MA 978-535-5000 www.MassRealEstate.net 781-405-1845 cell [email protected]
$109 Non-Members, $59 for Non-member Spouse.
$79 for Members, $39. for Member Spouse.
PS Yesterday Joe called – Larry, one of Noteschool’s top students (in MASSACHUSETTS) and an active Note Buyer and Seller will be joining us Saturday for a “tune-up” with Joe!
Also Eddie Speed, CEO of NoteSchool has a COMPLIMENTARY copy, only for Saturday’s attendees, of his latest book “Seller Financing: – a Unique and Timely Opportunity! How to Profit from the Nation’s Growing Real Estate Crisis.” Regularly $49.95