Good Morning [First Name],
1. Last Friday (Movers and Shakers) we spent a lot of time with Ron, who’s getting back into the business. Mainly we focused on THE essential path to take while getting property Under Agreement otherwise you have NO claim to it, as you try to market and sell the deal. Next a fair amount of time on Rehabbing Costs vs Tear downs and finally How to get Attention. As in you’ve scoured the market, found a deal, run your numbers, submitted an offer and ….. Nothing, no response back. (that had the easiest solution.)
2. REO property of the week (make an offer!) See picture and information below:
3. Appliances: Repairs and Upgrades, any tips from you Landlords and Investors for this Blog?
4. Still available: 9 Autumn Street, Lynn, MA. 2 Family $219,900. GMAC PurchasePower financing seems like a great deal to me! [email protected] Should have the DeLead Certificates this week for Section 8.
5. Tuesday December 27, 2010 6:30 – 9:00 pm At the SpringHill Suites Hotel, 43 Newbury Street, Peabody, MA 01960 978-535-5000 FREE to members, only $25 for guests. $99/year ($8.25/meeting) for membership!
Year-end Tax Strategies – CFP Steve – The Single most expensive tax mistake of all. How to slash your audit risk (fly under the IRS radar). Powerful strategies for Real Estate “Flippers” and 10 more expensive Tax mistakes that cost property owners Thousands. There’s more to mileage expenses than you think Steve will cover this simple chart.
Staging for a quick sale or rental. Karen THE staging Expert will cover: What’s the least expensive technique with the biggest impact on your home? Where do buyers and renters look first? and how to pleasantly surprise them. Staging mistakes that will cost you needless money and time? 7 most important Staging techniques that work wonders for a quick sale. We’ll have Presentation boards, a Slide show and Handouts.
Tax Strategies, Staging, Refreshments, Miami, Networking and YOU December 27, 2011! Friday January 13, 2012 7-8:30pm for Movers and Shakers? Mike