Insurance A-Z, 5/28/19
According to Renee there are 10 ways to lower your insurance costs:
- Increase your Deductible.
- Consolidate your Policies.
- Get a Home Security System.
- Quit smoking.
- Check Employer group discounts.
- Make sure coverage is one the house NOT house and land.
- Buy in the right area, Check that you’re not in a Flood Zone.
- Over 55 ask for the discount.
- in MassFair Plan? Check prices by Shopping it!
- Stay with your current Provider & ask about the Loyalty Renewal discount.