Email that went out yesterday morning,
Good morning Investors, Contractors and Landlords,
1. Real Estate Market, 2. Next meetings, 3. Home Depot Deals, 4. How to Become a Real Estate Investor.
1. This Real Estate Market is still hot but there’s a lull when folks are ending this great (cooked Lobster $3.99/#, Watermelon $4.99/ea. Water is 60-65F and lawns aren’t burnt!) Summer and ready for Back-to-School.
I’ve seen (my “farm” = Marblehead, Salem and Swampscott) good numbers for Sellers:
Q12013 175 (SF, CC & MF) UAG & SLD
Q22013 390 (SF, CC & MF) UAG & SLD
Q32013 296 (SF, CC & MF) UAG & SLD and we’re only about halfway through Q3!
Check the August 12 post on MassRealEstate.net for Peabody, Massachusetts, which shows almost a 4% increase in prices YOY but a huge drop in Days on Market from 81 days down to 29.9 days
If you’re still waiting, and “I need a sign to get in…” you can at least get on Roberta’s daily notification for your “farm” and track the trends before you get ready to “pull the trigger”. [email protected] She’s glad to work out a STRATEGY with you, whether it’s long DOMs, brand new DOMs, Estate Sales, Bank REOs but please no blind 50% of listing, offers (that’s a complex strategy that will only work in this market with a LOT of homework on each offer.)
Rates? That’s another story and I’ve given you my thoughts on trends and the 4 Corners that YOU can control on the August 15 posts. You can Email me at – [email protected]
To further support my “Lull/Doldrum” timing model:
(I tried to list the whole chart but it came out skewed, so here’s the Summary)
Single Family Listings: 11 Avg. Liv.Area SqFt: 2,676.73 Avg. List$: $714,409 Avg. List$/SqFt: $254 Avg. DOM: 12.36
Condominium Listings: 3 Avg. Liv.Area SqFt: 2,335.67 Avg. List$: $509,600 Avg. List$/SqFt: $247 Avg. DOM: 41.33
My point is that the above Listings, on my farm, are still coming on the market (SF 11, DOM 12.36. but CC 3, DOM 41.33 So we’re still seeing new units.
2. Next Meetings Movers and Shakers Friday, September 6, 2013 7-8:30PM and our Big meeting with the Housing Court Judge, Tuesday, September 17, 2013 6:30 – 9:00 PM See you soon, Mike Hurney, Director of MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 781-639-8616 office
PS We’re putting together a meeting with a prominent “hacker” (forensic internet searcher) that you’ll find interesting as to how much is out there about you and how it can be put to use (not your use;-( More later…
3. Home Depot has a great deal, Today only, Wednesday 8/21 for Pro Members on a Ryobi 3 tool combo $159.00 (regularly $189.00) Also if you’re a Member of MassRealEstate.net and not receiving that 2% cashback you can give me a call 781-639-8616 and we’ll get you in ASAP.
4. Lot of numbers up above? You guessed it, I’ve been a Mechanical Engineer for many years, so I start from MY strong point. Interested in taking my course “How to Become a Real Estate Investor in 12 Easy Lessons” we’ll start from YOUR strong point! You may be surprised how much insight your current skills will help… Only $499. for members, $599.00 for non-members.You can let me know at [email protected]