general info, answers.

Hey Keith – Attorneys “Close” (Complete the Sell/Buy transaction) in Massachusetts.

You can simultaneously close in Mass. but you’ll pay two closing fees.

Fees depends on the Attorney and Source of Funds (Mortgage companies have different fee structures).

Sure you can get introduced to Hard Money sources at any Investors Association but Equity Partners are infinitely better!
Which forms do you need? We have a Real estate Office for The Lincoln Group 781-639-8616 you can leave a message. Also The Northeast Housing Court Judge admonished us to have all the Tenant/Landlord forms on our website so they’re here for members.
Mass Laws should be on
Good Luck, Mike
PS Keith, Where would you like to be 7/8/2010? and doing what?

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *