Hey Fellow Real Estate Investor,
1. Tonight, Thursday 6/30/11 at 7:00pm you can join our buddy Denis Keohane (who spoke to us in May at our regular monthly meeting) at his Webinar
* Please join his meeting. https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/631314494
* Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (646) 558-2101 Access Code: 631-314-494 Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 631-314-494 on .
You can also join us at his “Real Estate Mastery 101 Course on Saturday, July 16th in Randolph. It will be an 8 hr course. We are charging $475/person and you can bring a family member for free.” I’ll be providing lunch and speaking briefly about GMAC mortgages. When you sign up for this event at MassRealEstate.net you’ll receive 3 bonuses, But only if you sign up with us! You can call my cell 781-248-6907 and I’ll email or fax the signup form. See you at 7! Mike Hurney
2. Isoteric discussion slowed us down on “Net” covering Rehabbing costs for Getting Started IV. I’ll have a filled out version available next weekend.
3. Promote your Business? If it’s Real Estate related, I’m glad to give you some time at upcoming meetings and a Banner for a month. Then if you find it’s worth it? You can Upgrade your membership to a Corporate membership. Then we’ll keep it there for 12 months, let you speak a second time during that year and place articles on our emails. You can see this month’s speakers; Rick, Kristin and Gary on the Home Page MassRealEstate.net this afternoon
4. Welcome New and Renewing Members; Margarita, Mark, Tim, Nicholas, Michael, Anthony, Patrick and Jeremy!
5. 360 Investor Software – I’ve sent ALL our recent members to Bob Beckman for their 360 Investor Software. I’m paying big bucks for this worthwhile package which should greatly enhance your business! If you haven’t received the link, you can email me and we’ll figure it out ASAP.
6. Independence Day is fast approaching. Celebrate the day by paying tribute to those who struggled and sacrificed to make our country great. Things may seem tough now but we’re Americans and we will get it right, despite these Politicians that always seem to have “Our Interests” at heart! We’re working Smart, Hard and networking, which will prevail!
7. Marilyn won the door prize “Something’s Gotta Give” dvd so she’ll know exactly how to upgrade her house for sale.
8. Rick wowed us with his knowledge of Kitchens. After doing over a thousand I guess he knows what’s going on. He also covered the Costs and where your usage would be whether it’s Rentals, Upgrade to Sell or High-end Selling.
9. Kristin had an unbelievably thorough study of Millennials (those born between ) it all makes sense when you figure they’re graduating with Huge debt, can’t qualify for a mortgage and want everything Now! She’ll also be doing an inexpensive Marketing Program for us, real soon.
10. Gary has an insurance product that has better returns than the Killer Deals and Real Estate Flips some of us have been doing.
The Real Estate business seems to be picking up some steam. Get in now or at least get on our Property notification List so you’ll understand the values.
When you’re ready for money on that offer or to refi your current property? [email protected] 781-248-6907 cell NMLS#43341
Have a Safe and Happy 4th and we’ll see you soon (tonight’s Webinar at 7pm? Movers and Shakers July 15? Denis’ Bootcamp July 16? or our monthly meeting July 26?) Mike