Tonight, You’re invited to our Cookout at 3 Trask Road, Peabody, MA This is a F. RE. E event for ALL!
Good morning [First Name],Investors, Landlords and Contractors! This is Mike Hurney at MassRealEstate.net
This has been an unusual project with Tough Tenants, Building Code violations, Contractor Issues, Listing Problems and Pricing for a Quick High Sale!
Our Sponsors have food and a Door Prize. Especially Tom the Plumber with his great smoked ribs.
We’re ready to start buttoning up this Project but we’re glad to do an early Post Mortem where you’ll learn:
1. How NOT to handle tough Tenants
2. Why the Building Code is important and Easier to comply with
3. When to have Back-up contractors
4. Rules on Listing a Property FOR Sale on the MLS
5. How to Price a Property for a Quick HIGH sale.
6. And of course, YOUR Questions.
I’ll see you TONIGHT, Mike Hurney, Director, MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 Office 781-639-8616, CELL 781-405-1845
PS You’ve got to Somehow RSVP (email, Voice or Text) for the Door Prize.
Tonight, Tuesday July 29, 2014 6:30 pm #3 Trask Road, Peabody MA 01960 (a mile from the Springhill suites, our usual meeting place and .3 miles off 128)