Hey Fellow Real Estate Investors, (this email just went out) 11/14
1. A lot going on and we’ll update you this Friday at Denny’s in Danvers for our Movers and Shakers 7-8:30 PM I’d like to cover the quickest way I know, How to check out Income Property to see if it’s worth “kicking the curb”.
2. Duplex in Lynn $240,000. Rents are $1200 for a 4 bed, 1 bath and $900 for a 2 bed, 1 bath. Call Michelle 781-248-6907
3. Three family in Lynn $219,000 all 2 bed, 1 bath units with Bathrooms and electrical updated rents are $900, 900 and 750. Debt Service Ratio could be as high as 1.9 for qualified investors. Or Owner occupied may qualify for an FHA 3.5% down program. Again Michelle 781-248-6907
4. I’m sending out our GMAC email newsletter to everyone on Wednesdays, easy to opt out of, if you’re not interested. I send this weekly to all my realtor partners and clients, why not our Fellow Investors at MassRealEstate? Also we’re very busy with purchase and re” fin anc ‘;ing.
5. Our Homepage IS a WordPress Blog and everyone is Welcome to post/blog there.
6. Housing Court Judge Kerman will preside over our next Main Meeting at the SpringHill Suites in Peabody, Tuesday, November 29 6:30 – 9:00PM and Movers and Shakers at Denny’s in Danvers Friday November 18, 7-8:30PM. I look forward to seeing you there!
There is no substitute for networking with you guys! Good luck Investing and I’ll see you soon, Mike Hurney
PS My daughter, Allison asked me to show up for an Amazing Race casting call Saturday with her. We were there at 8AM (number 400 out of the 1200 total who showed. 11AM we finally got in front of the camera for 60 seconds. Then “We’ll call you if we’re interested.” My phone must not be working;-) I haven’t heard from them. Met some great (and weird) people.
While there, I received a call and helped Lisa from our Association who’s got a kickin’ deal. She’s partnered up with some other members. Last week Joe found a Short Sale that was Appraised for $265k and has an offer of $150k that’s been accepted. Tom and John are cashing out funds from their income properties for downpayments on more bargain Investor Rentals. Paul is refinancing with me to save $400/month Tom can qualify for a refi because it’s aGM to GM refi although he’s under water. What are you working on?
Massachusetts Real Estate Investors Association
PO Box 307
Marblehead, MA 01945
781-639-8616 office 781-248-6907cell