Good meeting 6/24 and it’s nice to see some folks that haven’t been for awhile!
1. We’re getting good feedback from Wholesalers/Flippers using the Quick Qualifying form for their Buyers. (kind of limits the newbies (who we are glad to help get started) that claim “I’ll buy Anything, Anywhere, Any Condition, Any Price, bring me the Deals!”
2. Paula has that “Loss Mitigation” (REOs, Bankruptcies, Foreclosures & Short Sales) down to a Science. She was very helpful showing us how to find Deals in this Niche, what to expect when structuring offers and the time frames.
3. Michele Spoke about Disability Insurance for Self Employed folks.
She’s started a group for Women to “Take Control of their Finances!” 7-8pm July 22, 2014 contact her at 978-968-3143 this will be based on two recent books “Smart Women Finish Rich” and “Lean In”.
4. Dan (Birthday 6/20)won the Door Prize, a Bag full of Environmentally Safe and Green cleaners and repellants from Home Depot and Whole Foods ($75. value)
We’ve been especially impressed with the Odor removal liquid with a Eucalyptus base.
I look forward to see you at Movers and Shakers 7/11/14 7-8:30pm! Denny’s of Danvers
5. We reviewed several Wholesale/Flip deals, the Take Away for Wilton’s Dorchester Deal was GET IT UNDER AGREEMENT! Please.
Bill had a couple of new deals for us and his BirdDogs are finally connecting with Sellers.
Local Market with Median Family Income vs Media Sold Single Families is getting to the point where there’s a “Flight to Condos”. Most areas had a hot Spring for Sales (Q2 2014).
Mike Hurney, Director MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 Office 781-639-8616 [email protected]
PS Need any financing? [email protected] NMLS#43341 781-405-1845 cell